Supervise other sub-contractor instructors – Tempe, Arizona
Lead Pilates Instructor
Job Purpose: Supervises other sub-contractor instructors. Assists Owner by performing related duties.
* Monitors teaching quality and care of sub-contractors by attending each instructor’s class once a month. Provide feedback to instructor and owner Sonia Kang.
* Monitor instructors care of facility before and after the studio. Tools like the security system and Mindbody software will be given to supervisor.
* Create a Monthly report of instructor’s performance level.
* Ensure instructors have gone through all options of finding subs for their classes. Sub instructor classes when sub contractor cannot find a substitute teacher.
* Enforce penalities to instructors for poor performance with consultation of Owner, Sonia Kang.
* Development format of hiring new sub contractor instructors with the consultation of Owner Sonia Kang.
* Quarterly meeting with Owner to discuss sub contractor instructors performance level.
* Oversee workshops of instructors. Provide support to instructors as well as feedback.
* Teach Free Intro sessions to new prospects and teach the following sessions, Thursday 4:30pm Chair/Reformer combo and 5:30pm Reformer, Friday 5:30am,Saturday 8am chair,9am reformer, 10am chair and alternate on the Sunday schedule with 3 other instructors
* Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision * Accredited Pilates training * At least 5 years experience teaching Pilates ( teaching consecutively 3 to 6 classes weekly)
Pay rate higher due to supervision of subcontractor instructors
$35 per group Equipment semi-private session
$30 for 3 or less people
$35 for Free intro assessments
$40 per private session
$35 per Mat class for 6 to 8 people
$30 for 5 people
$25 for 4 people or less