Mind/Body Center Supervisor – Weymouth, MA
Weymouth Club is currently seeking a Director of Mind/Body.
This position requires yoga and Pilates certifications and teaching experience, management and program development experience. Also required to manage and sell Mind/Body memberships and upgrades.
It is expected that all of our employees be culturally aligned with the clubs CORE VALUES & team work environment and understand their job responsibilities extend beyond mind/body. Any and all employees of the Weymouth Club work to continually improve the cultural team environment.
Director of Mind/Body must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Various yoga methods
• Pilates reformer and mat
• Building class participation to maximum capacity
• Teaching various yoga and Pilates group and private classes
• Developing and manage M/B schedule with appropriate instructors, class times and location
• Hiring, training and management of staff
• Tracking and reporting of revenue and expenses
• Skills developing community relationships and non-member participation
• Develop and implement successful workshops
• Studio maintenance, equipment inventory and upkeep
• 3 or more years of supervisory / management experience
• 3 years teaching yoga and Pilates experience
• Yoga & Pilates Certified 500 hour yoga certification and Pilates certification
• Must possess strong leadership, communication and program development skills.
• Requires enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and help others improve their overall health through the Mind/Body experience.
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• MUST possess the CORE values of Weymouth Club.
• Ability to make good judgments in personnel problems, health & safety procedures and crisis situations
As an integral part of the clubs team you will have a positive impact on our club and the lives of others by:
• Being revenue & results driven
• Being self-reliant with a can do attitude
• Always being punctual, clear and timely in any communication
• Providing a memorable member experience by caring for, empathizing with and connecting with all members
• Being respectful and friendly to both clients and staff and understand the importance of a positive team approach to the workplace
• Increasing member participation and retention by actively and personally promoting all club programming when asked
• Receiving feedback in a positive manner and being open to constructive criticism from Club Owner and managers
• Constantly expressing great enthusiasm for the Mind/Body experience
• Evaluating members best practices and techniques
• Motivating members by providing encouragement and positive feedback
• You sincerely enjoy helping others improve their overall health
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please reply with a cover letter stating why you would like to work at the Weymouth Club, resume and references.
Additional Information: We are opening our 1.6 million dollar mind and body center in September 2013. The expansion to the facility will contain a 1000sqft dedicated Pilates reformer and meditation studio, a 2000sqft custom built hot yoga studio, full spa. A second 6000 sqft will be developed over the coming two years depending on growth of revenue of these areas.